The mission statement of the Casper Figure Skating Club is to provide programs to encourage community-wide participation and achievement in the sport of figure skating.
The Casper Figure Skating Club (CFSC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement, practice and instruction of the sport of figure skating in the Casper community. The club is a registered member of the U.S. Figure Skating Association. For over 30 years, the CFSC has helped members of all ages in the community develop their skills as competitive and recreational skaters.
The club’s main goal is to make the sport of figure skating fun for all ages. The CFSC comprises of dedicated parents, determined skaters and experienced coaches, all of who support a family oriented environment, good sportsmanship, and a strong fellowship within the club as well as with the surrounding community. The CFSC welcomes anyone wishing to join.
2018-2019 Board Members
(307) 259-1937 - firstname.lastname@example.org
(770) 712-4121 - email@example.com
(307) 258-5023 - firstname.lastname@example.org
(307) 760-7756 - email@example.com
(307) 277-0144 - firstname.lastname@example.org
(307) 277-0039 - email@example.com
(307) 262-0691 - firstname.lastname@example.org
(307) 258-2962 - email@example.com
(217) 619-4071 - firstname.lastname@example.org